Il tuo componente aggiuntivo FS2Crew per Aerosoft Airbus Professional in P3D4 ha un aggiornamento! Ricorda che la simulazione delle procedure dell’equipaggio e della compagnia aerea funziona con gli aerei di linea della famiglia A320 e A330.
Ora, dovresti accedere a simMarket e scaricare di nuovo il programma di installazione completo di FS2Crew Airbus Pro per eseguire l’aggiornamento alla versione 3.8. E il suo contenuto è elencato di seguito:
- *Fuel Pumps Off in A330 models fixed for the shutdown flow.
- Flight Director voice command now triggers both FD’s to be off / on.
- *If performing a Flaps 3 landing in the A330, GPWS Landing Flap 3 no longer selected.
- *Pack controls updated for the A330.
- *FO’s now selects his Chrono On when announcing “Takeoff”, and Off during his after landing flow.
- *If using Voice Control, your Speech recognizer can now be set to ENGLISH – US, UK, AU, CA or IN.
- *Pax boarding sound no longer plays in the 330 model because you can’t hear it from the cockpit.
- Glide slope deviation call out triggers loosened,
- *FO’s will now adjust his ND range at 10,000 feet and when reaching cruise.
- *During the 10,000 climb flow, the FO will select Airport on his side. He will select CSTR during his pre-flight flow, and re-select CSTR on his side during his 10,000 feet descent flow.
- *During the runway entry flow, the FO will now select Terrain on his side and select Weather Radar on. He will turn off weather radar during his after landing flow.
- *You can now say just “Below the line” instead of “XXX below the line” in Voice Control.
- *You can now call the FA by pressing the FWD FA button on the overhead in the 330.
- *In A330 models, door knocking sound removed when FA brings food/drinks.
- *1000 foot call during the approach now references the Radio Altimeter.
- *Now you can “left click” the audio test button to reset audio system if your FS2Crew audio ever drops.
- *TO trim setting refined, but it will never be 100 percent accurate.